Never content with the status quo, ACDelco engineers continually research ways to improve and enhance our products, having only one goal in mind — outstanding quality and performance.
Case in point? ACDelco’s new OES (service) Oil Filters.
An upgrade to the current OE parts, these recently launched OES filters feature a new design along with enhanced performance and durability. In fact, these highly clean filters are designed to ensure that they do not introduce any debris or particles into the engine, and are the same parts used on new production vehicles at GM assembly plants.
|Current Filter||Replaced by|
The new OES filters feature:
- A larger cross-section gasket that improves sealing and lock-seam geometry robustness
- New steel (versus polyester) endcaps that are securely bonded with a hot-melt adhesive
- A molded nylon center tube
- Stringent testing that includes two leak tests, one of which occurs with the gasket installed
- Construction using error-proofing automated assembly equipment
To learn more about ACDelco OES Oil Filters, visit acdelco.com