Genuine GM Parts is proud to announce the first Travel Incentive Program for Independent Service Centers (ISC).
From August 1 through December 31, 2017 (Program Period), participants will have the opportunity to compete for a 5-days/4-nights travel award to the Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. The trip will take place Sunday –Thursday, March 4–8, 2018. Winning ISCs will be notified in February 2018.
How it works
The Independent Service Center Powertrain Incentive Program is a competition among ISCs. The competition is flighted based on their August through December 2016 Powertrain assembly (Engine, Transmission, and Transfer Case but excludes Chevrolet Performance Powertrain Assemblies) purchases. Participating ISCs
will be eligible to earn the travel award based on year-over-year increases in Powertrain assembly purchases during the program period.
- All ISCs are eligible to participate. ISC participation is voluntary. ISC will be automatically enrolled if they are enrolled in Genuine GM Rewards.
Eligible Independent Service Centers
- All ISCs must be enrolled in Genuine GM Rewards in the USA by October 1, 2017 and remain through the Program Period. A trip will be awarded to the winning ISCs per Flight.
- If you are not enrolled in Genuine GM Rewards, contact your local GM Dealer to enroll.
- ISCs who are enrolled in Genuine GM Rewards will continue to earn 50 earnPOWER points for their GM Dealership Engine and Transmission Assemblies purchases.
a. Program Flights:
- Flight tiers based on August 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016 Total Powertrain Assembly Purchases (excludes Chevrolet Performance Powertrain Assemblies) from a GM Dealership
i. Total ISC powertrain assembly purchases from a GM Dealerless any returns.